STANDARD DONATION REQUESTS AND SWEETHEARTS CAKE PROGRAM DONATION REQUESTS
STANDARD DONATION REQUESTS
At Frost Me Sweet we believe in our wonderfully diverse community and in giving back within it. We support our local community and it's charitable efforts with up to 10 donations per month.
All organizations seeking donations must be a 501(c)(3) and/or be distributing funds & donations within our own community.
While we would love to fill every request we receive, the requests are larger in number than we can fulfill.
The following requirements must be met in requesting a donation from Frost Me Sweet Bakery & Bistro:
Organizations must submit a written request through the online form found on this website. Due to the volume of donation requests that we receive, we can only accept requests through this online form. Completion of the form is a request and does not guarantee a donation.
• Product Donations: Requests must be made a minimum of six (6) weeks in advance of the event
• Event Sponsorship: Requests must be made a minimum of six (6) weeks in advance of the event
• Silent Auction: For events requesting silent auction items such as; Gift Cards to the Bakery or Bistro
The sooner a request is submitted, the better chance we will have to support your event.
Unfortunately, we are not able to donate in the following situations:
• Individual's efforts to raise funds by participating in a non-profit event (run, bike race, etc.)
• Events sponsored by a competitor
• Events where our product will be re-sold
• Organizations seeking our day end product. We are proud to bake fresh every day and reserve our day end product to local food pantries and food shelters. If you are a food pantry or shelter please contact Meg@frostmesweet.com directly to schedule a pick-up day.
STANDARD DONATION REQUEST'S FORM
*PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE LOCATED IN RICHLAND, WA AND DO NOT SHIP OUR ITEMS. IF YOU ARE SEEKING A DONATION YOUR EVENT MUST BE WITHIN 30 MILES OF OUR LOCATION OR WE WILL NOT DONATE*
SWEETHEARTS CAKE PROGRAM DONATION REQUESTS
The Sweet Hearts Cake Program is a program developed by Jason & Megan Savely, owners of Frost Me Sweet, to give sweet smiles to those in need in our community. The goal of the Sweet Hearts Cake Program is to give free, delicious & fun cakes or cupcakes to members of our community in need of a smile, encouragement, or those who lack the financial means necessary to enjoy a custom cake.
To apply for the Sweet Hearts Cake Program please fill out the application form on this page. Please make sure to answer all questions, incomplete applications will not be considered.
While we wish we could give all applicants the cake they deserve, applications will be approved based on the availability of the date requested, style requested, and the circumstances of each particular application. The average number of accepted applications is one cake per month, 12 cakes per year.
Applications submitted by a person for themselves will not be considered as highly as ones submitted by a second party.
All applications must be submitted online and not in person at our location. Due to the large volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to each one. If we are able to accommodate your request, a Frost Me Sweet representative will reach out to you.
For questions about the program please contact us at;
You may also fill out a request form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org